BPI are a growing local business with a focus on interior residential and commercial property renovations in the Bicester, Oxford, Brackley and wider areas. As well as bathroom installations, plumbing and electrics, we also fit kitchens and have a painting and decorating team.
We are a small and friendly team, so the successful candidate will be honest, motivated and hard working with a good sense of humour.
This is a varied role encompassing a variety of administrative and finance roles in support of the business. The biggest advantage will be a great work ethic and a can-do attitude.
Key Skills Required Include:
- Organisation skills.
- Telephone manner – great with people.
- High attention to detail.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Calendar / diary management.
- Social media support.
- Working autonomously.
- Ability to multitask.
- An interest in the construction industry.
- Experience with Xero Accounting Software would be advantageous.
On A Usual Day
- Answering the phone to potential and existing project customers.
- Booking in estimates and diary management.
- Monitoring and replying to email, Facebook and other inbound leads.
- Helping coordinate the day to day liaison with customers and team.
- Scanning receipts and accounts reconciliation on Xero.
- Social media posts and content creation.
Our Bicester based office.
Minimum 11 hours a week.
Mon to Fri 0900 – 1500 (Core hours). MON & TUES essential.
Remuneration & Benefits
- 28 days holiday. (Pro rata).
Email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Due to high demand, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.