Plumbing & Heating Engineer (32-40K+)
BPI are a growing local business with a focus on interior residential and commercial property renovations in the Bicester, Oxford, Brackley and wider areas. As well as bathroom installation, we also fit kitchens and have a painting and decorating team.
We are a small and friendly team, so the successful candidate will be honest, motivated and hard working with a good sense of humour. A keen eye for detail and the ability to listen to instructions and develop skills is a must in this fast-paced environment. You will have the opportunity to work within our kitchen and bathroom fitting team.
Key Skills Required Include:
- First and second fix bathroom and kitchen plumbing.
- Heating (non gas) and domestic plumbing maintenance.
- Full bathroom strip out.
- All necessary water supply, waste or heating pipework alterations within the bathroom area.
- Shower tray, screen and bath installation.
- Electric/Thermostatic mixer shower installation.
- Fitting toilets and cisterns.
- Fit/refit bathroom accessories (mirror, toilet roll holder, soap holder etc.).
Having your own tools is essential. A clean driving licence is required, and a company van will be provided. The biggest advantage will be a great work ethic and a can-do attitude.
We work in all areas around Bicester.
Mon to Fri 0730 – 1600.
Remuneration & Benefits
Salary will depend on experience.
Email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]