We are looking for an electrician to join our growing interiors team!
We are a small but friendly family business team, so the successful candidate will be honest, motivated and hard working with a good sense of humour. A keen eye for detail and the ability to listen to instructions and develop skills is a must in this fast-paced environment.
Location We work in all areas around Bicester and leave Bicester every morning.
Working Hours Mon to Fri 0730 – 1600.
Salary: £36,000.00-£42,000.00 per year
Transport: Van & expense card provided.
Domestic Electrician Responsibilities:
- Domestic install as part of our kitchen and bathroom projects.
- General electrical inspection & testing.
- Board changes.
- Domestic property upgrades and renovations to bring the electrics to current 18th edition standard.
- Testing installations.
- Bathroom and kitchen first and second fix.
- Full domestic rewires.
- Landlord safety tests (EICRS) and repairs.
- Property electrical maintenance.
Key Domestic Electrician Skills Required Include:
- Hold 2391 Level 3 Inspection, Testing and Certification or 2394/95.
- 18th Edition
- Having your own tools is essential.
- A clean driving licence is required, and a company van will be provided.
- The biggest advantage will be a great work ethic and a can-do attitude.
- You must be able to test the installation.
BPI are a growing local business with a focus on interior residential and property renovations in the Bicester, Oxford, Brackley and wider areas. As well as bathroom installations, we also fit kitchens and have a painting and decorating team.
Remuneration & Benefits
- 28 days holiday.
- Company vehicle.
- Salary will depend on skills and experience.
Email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]