Senior Domestic Electrician (£40-44K)
We are looking for an experienced senior electrician to help build and lead an in house electrical team.
Location We work in all areas around Bicester.
Working Hours Mon to Fri 0730 – 1600.
Transport: Van & expense card provided.
This is a great opportunity for a highly driven individual who enjoys a challenge. The ideal candidate will be motivated and work alongside the director to take responsibility for and grow the electrical business and team.
Senior Electrician Responsibilities:
- Domestic install as part of our kitchen and bathroom projects.
- General electrical inspection & testing.
- Board changes.
- Domestic property upgrades and renovations to bring the electrics to current 18th edition standard
- Bathroom and kitchen first and second fix.
- Full domestic rewires.
- Landlord safety tests and repairs.
- Property electrical maintenance.
Key Senior Electrician Skills Required Include:
- Hold 2391 Level 3 Inspection, Testing and Certification or 2394/95.
- 18th Edition
- Having your own tools is essential.
- A clean driving licence is required, and a company van will be provided.
- The biggest advantage will be a great work ethic and a can-do attitude.
- You must be able to test the installation.
We are a small but growing and friendly family business team, so the successful candidate will be honest, motivated and hard working with a good sense of humour. A keen eye for detail and the ability to listen to instructions and develop skills is a must in this fast-paced environment.
BPI are a growing local business with a focus on interior residential and property renovations in the Bicester, Oxford, Brackley and wider areas. As well as bathroom installations, we also fit kitchens and have a painting and decorating team.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary will depend on experience. (£40,000-£44,000+)
- 28 days holiday.
- Company van.
Email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]